In order to ensure a guarantee of reservation to the customers and to compensate the hotelier, it is asked for a deposit of 40% of the amount of the stay. In case of abbreviated or canceled stays, these deposits are acquired at the hotel. (Article 1590 of the Civil Code)
CANCELLATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
The reservation is considered firm and final when accompanied by a deposit of 40% of the cost of stay (+ the amount of any supplements).
A reservation is confirmed upon receipt of the 40% deposit received as a deduction. Whatever the date of cancellation, the deposit is kept by the hotel.
The cancellation of a reservation which has been confirmed by the payment of deposit will be admissible only if it is formulated by E-mail or mail.
Attention for stays of one night, the entire stay is charged before the arrival of the customer and not refundable.
Book your ski vacation with peace of mind !
This winter, enjoy the pure mountain air, the sublime landscapes of Val d’Isère and our incomparable ski area.
The accommodation providers in Val d’Isère make every effort to welcome you in good conditions, respecting the health and safety measures.
We will protect your safety by cleaning and disinfecting with even more attention than usual, before your arrival, the surfaces most frequently touched, inside the accommodation
We are committed to respecting the barrier measures upon your arrival and during your stay.
We will provide you with hygiene kits so that you can take care of yourself and … of us during your stay!
Relaxation of cancellation conditions COVID19 = 100% refund guaranteed minus 40€/ room as cancellation fee.
Very precise list of all the cases included for the total refund (minus any bank charges): (in blue the supporting documents that we will ask for)
- Closure of borders by the French government
- Closure of borders by the government of the client’s country of origin or by a transit country (link to the official information page)
- The government of the country of origin prohibits non-essential travel (link to the official information page)
- Flight cancellations due to covid-19 (mail or email from the airline concerned)
- Closure of airports / stations in France or in the country of origin (link to the official information page)
- Mileage limitation for travel around your home
- Quarantine (or any other period of confinement) imposed by France or by the country of origin (link to the official information page)
- Client tested positive for Covid19 within 14 days before arrival (medical certificate)
- In the event of a government decree requiring us to close the accommodation concerned
- Closure of the Ski Resort and / or ski lifts linked to Covid19
The customer must inform the hôtel/agency, upon confirmation of the reservation, the name and permanent address of all participants in order to activate these cancellation conditions.
- The postal address (or addresses) of residence of the customer (s) given at the time of the reservation will be used for the cancellation policy of the Covid.
- If you become ill during your stay, the usual cancellation policy applies.
- For Tour Operators, other conditions apply, please contact us.
- Customers still have the possibility to postpone the deposit and amounts for a next stay during winter 2021-2022.
This winter, head for the mountains!
Val d’ Isère is waiting for you!